Monday, June 29, 2015

Price and Information

Hej san Everyone! I hope that you are all having a splendid day! I've been getting requests for portraits, family photo shoots, pricing and the times I'm available. Photos may be taken in my studio or in a place of your choosing. LUV, Swedish Sue / me.

18 - Older {Adults}: $10 an hour.
Kids, teens and babies: $15 an hour. 


Package Deals: {Swedish Sue "Package Deals" are 20% off the normal purchase price} 

* Daddy + Momma + two kids = $40 an hour - You save $10!

* Daddy + Momma + up to 6 kids = $88 an hour - you save $22!

* Grandparents + Daddy + Momma + 3 kids = $68 an hour - You save $17!

* Are you a group of friends? 6 friends = $72 - You saved $18. 

* Want pictures for your business? = $15 an hour.

Availability during the Summer Months: M-F 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. email me for additional available times.

All images will be emailed to the email address of your choosing.  If you'd like prints or a CD, I'll do so at an additional cost.

GIVEAWAYS and Discounts are Coming Soon!

Follow me on instagram instagram.com/swedishsue

To set up a photo shoot time e-mail me at ahlmansuzy@gmail.com

Thank you all, I hope to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely, Suzy Ahlman, Swedish Sue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment