Friday, November 6, 2015

CALIFORNIA TRIP!

Hey you guys! So today I am posting my *Drum roll* CALIFORNIA TRIP! I am so excited for this post, because seriously this was the most amazing tip EVER! And did you notice that my blog is themed to fit with this post *crickets*? These pictures were taken in Dana Point, California (which is where I learned how to surf, so this is my favorite place ever.) Me and my family stayed at an awesome hotel where we had a beach view and it was just amazing, so beautiful. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this post and lets just get right on into it *whoosh*



This is my little bro, David on our room balcony. He was seriously just so cute I just had to caputure his cute little 6 year old mind so excited to go to the beach.


 This is my sister, Roxy #model #jealous, but seriously though 100% she is going to be a model one day, just wait and see.


 And here is David again, he was so cute at the beach. #weneedtoliveincalifornia




Okay, so this is THE BEST picture (I personally think) I have ever taken! Seriously this is him 24/7, it was jus so nice that he could be his natural crazy self somewhere other then in our house. 

California would not have been the same without Summer. and of coarse she is just gorgeous. That awkward moment when your the ugly sister #me.

#blondiealert, and thats all that I have to say about Jo.



And then of coarse my mama! Thank you mom for this trip, I love you!




Here are some cool objects/toys that we found/played with on the beach. SO FUN!




These are pictures that I took on your way to and back from California. Best trip ever!



If you don't already go follow me on my Social Medias: 
Snapchat: swedishsue

Thank you guys so much. I love, love, love you guy so much and ill see you guys soon! 

Sincerely, Suzy Ahlman, Swedish Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment