Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween / DIYs

Hey you guys! So as I'm sure you can tell this is a Halloween blog post. I seriously just thought of this together in like a couple of hours so sorry that I only have 2 DIYs and 3 things/ideas to share with you guys but, I really love doing crafty things so I was so glad when I came up with this idea because this is basically the first time I am showing you guys my crafty side and not just my photo side. So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this post, and I apologize in advance for these pictures because these pictures are definitely not my best work, because I took them in my bedroom and the lighting is not horrible, but I hope you like these ideas/DIYs. And last thing sorry for posting this just the day before Halloween, but in case your just looking for some really quick room decorations to take some cool Halloween pics with your friends or you know with your grandma or your mom or whoever you want, then let's just go ahead and just lets get started. 

Okay so this DIY (I guess you could call it) is just a really really easy thing, you just go on line and look up "Halloween Clipart" and it just comes up with a whole bunch of cute Halloween pictures. Then you just cut them out and tape them to your wall and there you go.



Alright this next thing is just another clip art thing I just looked up "candy corn clip art" and found this really cute candy corn and this is my favorite DIY out of the 2. And these socks are just from one of my family's good friends, I'm assuming that there probably from target or some place like that! 
This is just a pumpkin from my mom, so I'm not sure where it's from, but is really cute! 
This is a book that I actually got from school and it's called "how about chicken" and it's not a Halloween book but I feel like it's a book for fall time so I decided to put it on my desk.
And then of course no desk during Halloween is completely without out a bowl of candy! 
Hope you guys enjoyed this and if you do any of this DIYs use the hashtag #boosue (I literally just made that up as I was sitting here writing this, but I guess it sounds okayish ahahha) 

If you don't already follow me on my social medias: 
Instagram: swedishsue
Twitter: swedishsue00
Snapchat: swedishsue

I love you guys so much and I will see you next time. Bye! 

Sincerely, Suzy Ahlman, Swedish Sur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment