Sunday, October 4, 2015

Exciting NEWS!!!!!!

Hi Everyone. So last week I'm sure that you know That we got to 1,000 followers. Which I am so excited about! Ahhhh!

But this week I have some other very exciting news, so buckle up your seat belt and let's get started. 

Lately I have been thinking about how much I love watching other people's lives on SnapChat, YouTube etc. and so I thought to myself what if someone out of my 1k followers felt the same way about me? So no I'm not going to start a YouTube channel or something crazy like that but I am going to start blogging about my week or sometimes I will post daily about my day that day and I hope that someone out there is happy about this because I know that I am. This doesn't mean that I'm not going to do photography anymore it just means that I'm going to start doing more things with my blog then just photography. I also just really want you guys to get to know me better. Anyways I hope that you guys will enjoy this series of Swedish Sue because I think that I personally am really going to enjoy it. I love you guys so so much and I will inform you on Instagram (@swedishsue), SnapChat (@swedishsue), and Twitter (@swedishsue00) when I do my first Weekly/Daily post! 
Hope you guys have a great day and I love you guys so much. Bye!!!!!

Sincerely, Suzy Ahlman, Swedish Sue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment