Saturday, October 3, 2015

1k Followers!!!!! (Introduction 2)

Hello. I hope that you are all having an amazing week. Today this post is HUGE for me. Because of you we made it to 1k followers! Ahhhhhhhh! I am so grateful to all of you, when I started this blog I was just wanting to share what I love to do with some of you out there. But now look where we are!  1,000 followers might not seem like much but I am so so so so so so so so so so so grateful to all of you! 

So now with out further to do here are some interesting (and embarrassing) things about me:

1. I love to surf. Yes that is always the first thing I tell people about me (makes me feel cool) 
2. Favorite show is Greys Anatomy. If you knew me before this, you know that I hate the end of season 8. Of course my favorite characters "leave." If you know what I mean then you know what I mean. 
3. My favorite emoji is the braces one. 
4. I have braces! 
5. I love old films. Can't buy me love, Breakfast Club, Dirty dancing etc. 
6. I sometimes act like I have my own YouTube channel *crickets* #talktoyourselfmuch (that's the embarrassing one)  
7. I wished for a camera 3 years in a row for my birthday! Got one Christmas of 2014. Dreams do come true. 
8. Apple only. Iphone, Mac, iPad etc. 
9. Next birthday wishes are going to be for a Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch. 
10. I had a photography account before Swedish Sue. 
11. My name is Susanne Alexandra Ahlman. But I go by Suzy, Suzy Q, Sue, daughter, sister, little sister, big sister, student, you get the point...
12. I have 3 sister, and 2 brothers. Amanda, Summer, Me, Roxy, David, Joseph. 
13. Beach Boys!!!!!!!!!! 
14. Bee Gees!
15. I like to sing. 
16. I love acting.
17. I can be very weird around my family, but very shy in school. Except in Drama, I can be very weird in drama. 
18. Favorite gum flavor is Spearmint. 
19. Love Pho. 
20. Bright colors! 
21. Can't wait for collage! 
22. Chick-fil-a
23. Don't like to read, but best book I've ever read is Michael Vey.
24. Best water is arrowhead.
25. H&M
26. $ saver.
27. Victorious Secret, PINK. Fresh & Clean is my favorite kind of perfume & lotion.
28. Going to be a Child Psychologist 
29. Going to go to UCLA
30. Favorite number is 9. Because my favorite addition problem is 4 + 5. Don't ask me why because I don't know...
31. Green eyes.
32. Blond Hair. 
33. Don't really know a lot about makeup but I try. Hey im only a freshman right...*thinking* 
34. I am a freshman in High School. PHS forever! 
35. Love being Swedish. My dad is half Swedish so I am 1/4 Swedish. And my mom went on her mission to Sweden. I hope to go to Sweden someday.  I love being Swedish, I love my blog, and I love my followers. 

Thank you all so much. I really could not say Thank You enough. 

Now so you know what my face looks like here is a picture! 



Thank you to themumsyblog.com for this amazing picture and for taking time out of her day to take them of me.
(Follow The Mumsy Blog on Instagram instagram.com/themumsyblog

If you don't already you can go follow me on: 
Twitter: @swedishsue00
Snapchat: @swedishsue
Instagram: @swedishsue. 

Thank you guys and I will talk to you soon with some other existing news!

Here to 1,000 followers.

Sincerely, Suzy Ahlman, Swedish Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment